Choose among different types of individually designed art experiences.
All Fine Art classes and workshops focus on expressing your response to the landscape and architecture of New Mexico. Continuing Education classes focus on nature, the creative process, and art therapy.
- Sketching and Painting Santa Fe | Small, half-day classes are held year round. This three-hour class is an especially fun activity for friends and family members to share. We supply the materials and a jump start for first-timers, and added spark for those with previous art experience. Study individually or in a small group, in the studio or outdoors. We also offer day trips to Ghost Ranch. Bring a friend and both save 10%.
- Team Building and Workshops for Large Groups | This is a fun and creative event that can be held either as an outdoor adventure or an art studio event.
- Creativity Development Seminars and Art Workshop activities can be designed to meet the needs of your particular group. Art materials are supplied and no previous experience is required. Call or email for more information.
- Ghost Ranch Retreats and Intensives | One to four day intensive workshops are held at Ghost Ranch Retreat Center, north of Santa Fe in Abiquiu. Ghost Ranch is a very powerful and beautiful setting for connecting to nature, and your own creativity. Once the home of Georgia O’Keeffe, this country retains her spirit. Day trips available.
- CEUs THAT NOURISH/Approved Continuing Education Workshops | Jane is a Licensed, Professional Art Therapist in New Mexico. She is Board Certified by the American Art Therapy Association. Her Continuing Education workshops include: The Ethics of Nature, Resonating in the Presence of Nature, and Taking the Inside Outside, Creating Images of Nature and the Unconscious. You do not have to be an art therapist to attend these workshops.